We are Mended Hearts of San Diego, Chapter 62. We are a chapter of The Mended Hearts, Inc., the nation’s Premier peer-support program for patients with heart disease, their caregivers and their families. We are a volunteer based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
We hold monthly meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month (except July) at 3131 Berger Ave., San Diego, CA 92123. We also meet simultaneously, by zoom. Guests are always welcomed at our meetings, and at no cost. We offer education and support to those affected by heart disease. Our meetings are in two parts. First, we discuss heart-health matters among ourselves, and later, we have a scheduled program, usually a guest speaker, who is a medical doctor or other health-related professional.
Want to learn more?
· Check out our monthly newsletters here, where you will learn more about our San Diego Chapter and our monthly meetings, our officers, and more.
· Check out our Mended Hearts of San Diego Facebook Page here.
· Learn more about our parent organization, The Mended Hearts, Inc., here.
· Check out our Patient and Caregiver Resource Guide. This has valuable information for heart patients and those that care for them.
Questions? Contact us here:
· Contact Mitch, our Chapter President here: email@example.com or (703) 965-9956